The PTO helps our school purchase items that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for new computer hardware, as well as an electronic message board that will be displayed in the front of the school.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Becoming a member of PTO during our Membership Drive
- Buying Spirit Wear
- Becoming a Business Partner if you are a business owner
- Purchasing merchandise from Charleston Wrap
- Helping get pledges during our annual Boosterthon Fun Run (our BIGGEST fundraiser)
- Send in spare change (or dollar bills) during our "Calling All Change" week
- Participating in our Build-A-Wolfie/Paint-The-Rock Family Fun Night
- Eating out/participating in our Spirit Nights
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!